What is a casino bonus?
The online gaming is fun itself, but when it comes to the real money play, then who can just put aside the bonuses, especially the ones provided by different casinos.
So, to keep their customers on-site, and also keep them coming, to many recognized online casinos offer different casino bonuses. We have listed them on our front page!
These may vary from time to time, depending on the playing sites’ policies, as well as their services available in different countries.
However, if you are a new player then your casino might welcome you with a grand welcome bonus, along with some free games.
Other than that, some casinos offer daily, weekly, and monthly bonuses, that keep the morale of the players high and keep them motivated. Apart from that, regular players can also expect some loyalty rewards.
Advantages of casino bonus
If you are an experienced player, then you will be well aware of the online bonus benefits, but if you are a new one, then some of the advantages mentioned here.
- The casino bonuses are always helpful for the players to increase their winnings, so these come in many different forms.
- If an online player is to interest in a single online game, like the video slots, so the player can choose the progressive slots, where they can avail the big jackpots prizes that help make a fortune. Apart from that, the players can find numerous bonus symbols, and bonus rounds in different games, which adds to the total winnings of the players. So, a player must see the paytable for the game before playing it.
- Many online registered casinos offer different promotional offers from time to time for their loyal players. These are advantageous, as these come with the special loyalty rewards, and subsidiary benefits, that keep the players stick to their favourite casino, and encourages the players to play for the maximum number of loyalty points.
All types of casino bonuses
While talking about the bonuses, a player must know that different online casino bonuses may vary.
But, on the whole, their offers come with similar titles. So, let’s see what different types of bonuses are there.
At an online casino, the player needs to deposit some amount, and the casino will match that deposit by a set percentage as per its terms and conditions.
For example, many online sites offer a 100% match deposit bonus, which means if a player deposits $100, then the player will be rewarded back with another $100 that makes total $200.
The player cannot withdraw this amount, rather he/she has to spend it on the game.
No deposit bonuses
After signing up for the first time, most of the online gaming sites automatically release a no deposit bonus, or sometimes the players need to enter the promotional code to get that bonus.
Players can choose to play their favourite games with this bonus. Moreover, some playing sites come with the restrictions as this bonus might be available to a limited number of games.
Free Spins bonuses
This is another bonus option, which the players might get after they sign up.
Some casinos offer free spins along with the no deposit bonus and others reward with the first deposit.
It is best to see the terms and conditions for this bonus when a player is opting to play at an online casino.
Welcome offers are always eye-catching for the new online players, so many online casinos offer the whole set of welcome packages that give the bonuses as follows:
- The player usually gets 20 free spins, after signup with no deposit.
- As per casino terms, the player needs to make a deposit and gets a 100% deposit bonus and free spins.
- Likewise, the second deposit is rewarded up to 75%.
- The third deposit rewards 75% of the total bonus.
The VIP title is given to the loyal players of an online casino, as they have fulfilled the required deposit limits to get the loyalty points.
Following are the bonuses the players might get under VIP title:
- Match bonuses
- Free bonuses
- Amazing deals
- Faster payouts
- Easy wagering criteria
- VIP pass
- Special VIP account manager, and many more.
Bonus terms and conditions
The terms and conditions for the online casinos in Canada may vary but here are some of the most common things what every casino requires to be eligible for the casino bonus:
- The player must be eligible, and it requires he/she belongs to the country where it is operating.
- The player cannot transfer these bonuses.
- Once the bonus is activated, the players cannot undo it.
- The casino may offer it for a particular game.
- The players must meet the wagering requirement and bet conditions to avail them.
- To know further, the players must visit their playing site’s terms and conditions page.
The wagering requirement is the net worth the player needs to bet on before that he/she makes withdraw.
So, when a player creates a new casino account, he/she is asked to fulfil certain wagering requirements to withdraw their bonus money.
If the player cannot meet that requirement, then the money cannot be withdrawn.
For example, a casino offers you $60 for the $20 deposit and the wagering requirement is 5x then it goes as $60×5=$300.
That means you have to turn over $300 before you casino allows you to withdraw the bonus cash.
Bonuses with low wagering requirements
Many online casinos in Canada require the lowest wagering requirement, so the players with tight pockets can also enjoy the benefits of playing online.
These require the easy betting limits with the maximum bonus in return.
For example, Wishmaker casino requires a wagering requirement of up to 35x and gives up to 100% match bonus.
On the other side, Dreamz casino requires 40X of the wagering requirement with up to 100% match up bonus.
So you can see the difference and choose the best online casino with the lowest wager requirements that suits you.
In our online casino reviews, you can see all the main information about casinos we recommend and the wagering requirements also.
Bonuses without wagering requirements
Some other casinos in Canada require no wagers, and so the online players will get lucrative rewards right after they sign up.
For example, Vegas Casino is one of the famous ones that offer attractive bonuses without any wagering requirements.
If you are looking for these types of casinos, before registration you should read reviews and terms & conditions of casino bonus.
The great advantage of playing on this kind of casino is that you have to control your bonus and deposit money al the time, and you can withdraw your winnings any time you like.
Play without bonuses
So, far we have discussed the varying bonuses and their terms and conditions, and that they are much advantageous for the online punters.
On the other hand, players can also play their favourite online games without applying bonuses. One way is that they turn off bonuses in casino account settings, or without hesitation contact customer support via live chat, phone or email.
The player will not get many casino rewards except those that the game offers, and of course, that will be heavier on the players’ budget.
Another way to play without bonuses is that the players can always choose the demo mode.
It is the free mode, where the players can use the free credits that are already available at the game, but eventually, players cannot cash out those credits.
How to choose the best casino bonuses?
Many online casinos have varying requirements and bonuses, so the players must consider the following points before making a choice:
- The players must first of all go for the licensed playing websites and avail the best no deposit bonuses at hand.
- Always go for the deposit bonuses that have longer validity time, so that it won’t expire.
- Make maximum use of the free spins and win most out of the games.
- Make deposits and add to the comp points that benefit the players with exclusive cashback and loyalty programs.
- Try to avoid the bonuses that come with strict and high wagering requirements.
F.A.Q’s for casino bonuses
Are the free spins also known as bonus spins?
Yes, indeed free spins are the bonus rewards that the online players get after meeting the required conditions.
Are there any bonus codes?
Yes, casinos in Canada offer most of the bonuses like daily, weekly, monthly, or any other surprise bonus where the punters need to apply the code to get the bonus.
Can I get a free bonus?
Yes, any player can get free or no deposit bonus with the condition that he/she must be eligible (18 and above age).
Do I need to make a deposit for a free game?
Any player who wants to play in the free mode can always opt for the demo mode that requires no deposit.
What is the most suitable bonus offer?
When you start playing at an online casino, look at whether the bonus is fulfilling your playing needs and gives you the most in return than binding you to fulfill the strict requirements.
What are the deposit bonuses?
These are mostly for the new players to encourage them to make deposits and in return pay them with some exclusive rewards.
What are the comp points?
These are the special points that help the players get into the loyalty reward. So, a player will get a point with every 1$ spent on gambling.
Is my bonus money safe at an online casino account?
As long as you are playing through a verified and registered casino account your all information is safe.
- Online casinos listed on our website.