No deposit casino bonus
No deposit bonus at online casino sites is the most popular promos you can come across in the online gambling world. Every gambler loves a freebie, no matter which forms it comes in.
You will be equally happy to get some no deposit cash bonus or claim some free spins promo at an online casino. That is why we have created a top no deposit bonus casino list fro all players from Canada here!
Any no deposit bonus gives you the chance to try out the casino games for real play and maybe make some real money along the way.
If given the chance every Canadian player would love to try out a new no deposit bonus casino first, rather than depositing any real money of their own.
Many online casinos use this to their advantage, offering an attractive no deposit sign up bonus for all new players.
So, let’s take a look at what you can expect from a no deposit bonus casino sites and where to find the best promos in the industry for Canucks.
Best NO deposit casino bonuses
C$ 1000+ 100 free spins + $25 free
- Min deposit: C$ 10
- Wagering req: 35x
- License: Curacao
C$ 500+ 10 no deposit spins
- Min deposit: C$20
- Wagering req: 40x
- Bonus valid: 30 days
- Skol casino4.1
C$ 1300+ 10 no deposit free spins
- Min deposit: C$ 10
- Wager req: 35x
- Bonus valid: 60 days
- Diamond 73.6
C$ 500+ 25 no deposit free spins
- Min deposit: C$ 20
- Wager req: 35x
- Bonus valid: 30 days
- 21 Casino3.7
$ 300+ 21 free spins
- Min deposit: $10
- Wagering req: 35x
- Bonus valid: 10 days
- Regent Play3.8
C$ 800+ 100 spins on sign up
- Min deposit: C$20
- Wagering req: 35x
- Bonus valid: 21 days
Best no deposit casino bonus list for Canada
For most of the players, it is not easy to find the top no deposit casino bonus offer, where a player can keep what you win.
That is why we have created here only the best no deposit casino bonus list with brands that are safe and secure.
Without deposit; sign up, play, and keep what you win casino sites.
About Zeds no deposit bonus casino list
In general, any no deposit bonus at the casino is a good bonus. Most players will simply claim a no deposit bonus at new casino sites, regardless of what the offer is. But there are some things you need to take into consideration. A no deposit bonus gives you the chance to earn some real money if you’re lucky enough to clear the wagering and make a withdrawal request.
But, there’s really no point to claim a no deposit bonus at some rogue casino. Even if you do clear the wagering requirements you probably won’t see a dime from your winnings. On top of that, you also have a chance to lose your deposit, since you will need to make one in order to ask for a withdrawal.
All of our recommended casinos have been personally tested by our casino experts and are confirmed as safe to play at for real money. This ensures that if you manage to make a withdrawal from a no deposit bonus your winnings will be paid in full.
This is why here at Zeds no deposit bonus casino list you will only find reputable operators who welcome Canadian players.
How to claim no deposit casino bonus?
Claiming a no deposit bonus at pretty much any online casino is a pretty simple process. In the end, the no deposit bonus casino attracts the player, so the casinos want to simplify the procedure as much as possible. In order to claim a no deposit bonus at any Canadian online casino simply follow these steps.
- Create an account: It all starts with creating an account at the casino. You need to visit their website or if you want to get exclusive promos simply follow the link from our no deposit casinos list. This is important for exclusive promos. If you create an account directly from the casino site without following the link you won’t be eligible to claim any exclusive deposit bonus.
- Log into your account: Once you create your account all you need to do is enter your user name and password to log in.
- Claim the bonus: Claiming a no deposit bonus can be done in several ways, depending on the casino in question. At some online casinos, the no deposit bonus is added automatically once you log into your casino account. At others, you may need to redeem a bonus code in order to activate the bonus. This is usually done at the casino cashier, in the bonus section. The last way is simply to log into your account and contact live chat in order to add the bonus to your account.
- Play the games: Once the no deposit bonus is added to your account you’re ready to start playing. Open any of the allowed casino games for play with bonus funds and start winning.
Use your no deposit casino bonus maximum
A lot of newbie players make a crucial mistake when they first start playing at online casinos. In the beginning, players tend to go on a hunt for no deposit bonus promos and usually quickly go through all of them with little or no success.
But there are ways to maximize your profits from claiming no deposit bonuses at online casinos. Here are our top 5 tips for all newbie players getting ready to start bonus hunting:
- Learn the games first: Most players simply waste great no deposit bonuses because of a lack of experience. This is expected from newbie players, so it’s always a good idea to do some research first. Visit some gambling forums and see what real players have to say about certain games. It’s also a good idea to try the games in fun play first in order to learn what they have to offer.
- Build a wagering strategy: Every experienced online player has some wagering strategy in place. So it’s a good idea to follow a strategy of your own. Think of a way how to increase your balance from the start and then how to clear the wagering, while keeping most of your winnings.
- Pay special attention to promos with a high maximum cash out limit: Yes, it’s always a good idea to leave these promos for last, when you have a bit more experience with the games. There’s no point to waste a good bonus where you can potentially withdraw $500 or even more, simply because you have no idea what you are doing.
- Claim as many promos as you can: This is pretty much self-explanatory. By claiming as many no deposit promos as you can you increase your chances in making more withdrawals. So, no matter how low the maximum cash out is go for it.
- Reinvest your winnings: Another big mistake newbie players make is cashing out their no deposit bonus winnings. It’s better to reinvest them at the same or another casino, claiming their welcome bonus along the way. This way you can play for real money and this time there will be no limit to how much you can withdraw from the casino.
Different types of no deposit bonuses
Different online casinos can have different no deposit casino bonuses in their offer. This is so simply because players like different things.
In the past, most online casinos would offer players a fixed no deposit cash bonus, while nowadays most online casinos have some free spins bonus in their offer.
In the end, it doesn’t really matter since you’re going to get some free money to play with either way.
No deposit free spins bonuses
Like we said no deposit free spins are very popular across online casinos nowadays. It seems that players prefer them more compared to a cash bonus and we can certainly understand why.
Here are some of the advantages you get when claiming a free spins bonus:
- You have a chance to win more: The thing with free spins is that you never know how much you’re going to win. If the free spins are awarded on some game that has a good bonus round and a high payout potential you have a chance to hit a big payout. This certainly beats a small $5 or $10 cash bonus compared to a potentially $50 win from the free spins.
- Free spins can come with no wager attached: Some casinos go the extra mile by awarding free spins which have no wagering requirements attached. At these casinos, the winnings from the free spins are awarded as pure cash and you can do with them whatever you want.
- They are fun to play: Yes, free spins are simply more fun to play. They are certainly very exciting as you are waiting for a big payout to land on the screen. The anticipation lasts to the very last spin when your winnings are totalled and you can start playing with them.
No deposit casino bonus cash
No deposit bonus money is also an attractive form of a no deposit bonus. Some players prefer to claim a fixed bonus amount, simply because they know what their starting balance is going to be. You can work out a strategy from there and put it to the test on the casino games. Here are some features of no deposit bonus money:
- Fixed bonus amount: When you claim a free spins bonus there’s always a chance that the free spins will pay poorly. This is why many players prefer to get a fixed bonus amount, so they know what they have to play with.
- A clear idea of the wagering requirement: With a fixed no deposit bonus amount you have a clear idea of what the wagering requirement will be. If the bonus is $10 with 40 times the bonus amount wager attached, you will need to wager $400 before you can ask for a withdrawal.
- Maximum cash out limit based on the bonus: At some casinos, the maximum cash out limit is based on the bonus amount. So you can have 10 times the bonus amount maximum cash out limit. If the bonus is $20 you are looking at a potential $200 withdrawal. Imagine the disappointment on a free spins bonus with the same terms if you win only $2.
How to get no deposit bonus and keep what you win?
This can be tricky since the number of online casinos that offer these kinds of promos is limited.
Luckily our casino experts come to your rescue once again.
All you need to do is go through our Canadian no deposit bonus casino list and you can easily find a keep what you win promo.
Understand the bonus terms & conditions
Like any other bonus promo every no deposit bonus comes with certain Terms & Conditions attached.
It’s always a good idea to see what they are before you start playing in order to avoid any unwanted problems later on.
Here’s a list of the most common terms & conditions which come with any no deposit bonus:
- Wager requirements:
The wagering requirement is the amount you will need to bet on the casino games in order to clear the wagering and ask for a withdrawal. For no deposit bonus money, the wagering requirement is clear.
A $20 bonus with 40 times the bonus amount wager means you will need to bet a total of $800 before you can ask for a withdrawal.
With a no deposit free spins bonus, this can be a problem since you can win a bigger amount. So the same bonus with $50 in winnings will come with a massive $2,000 wagering requirement attached.
- Eligible games:
Every no deposit bonus comes with a list of allowed and forbidden casino games for play with bonus funds. Make sure to follow the list in order to avoid having your winnings confiscated by the casino.
- Expiration of bonuses:
Every bonus has an expiration date. For some, it can be 7 days or more, but for others, it can be only 24 hours. So make sure to play you no deposit bonus within the given timeframe or the casino will simply remove it from your account.
No deposit bonus codes
No deposit bonus codes are very popular among Canadian players.
At some online casinos, you may be required to enter a bonus code in order to activate the no deposit bonus.
This is usually done to make the process easier and in case the bonus is not activated automatically.
The no deposit bonus code is easily activated when you enter it in the bonus section at the casino cashier.
Mobile no deposit bonus casinos
Every online casino has a mobile casino platform. So you can claim a no deposit bonus simply by playing from your mobile device.
At some online casinos however a certain no deposit bonus can only be claimed from mobile devices.
These are usually casinos that promote mobile play and use the no deposit bonus as a means to attract more players to their mobile platform.
Free play bonuses
Free play bonuses are pretty scarce nowadays, but there was a time when they were quite popular.
The idea behind this bonus is that the player is given a certain amount of bonus money and a timeframe to play.
So after, let’s say, half an hour all winnings over your initial balance are awarded as bonus money on your account.
But these promos proved to be a bit too complicated for players, so most casinos simply moved on to free spins or no deposit bonus money.
How do I find new casinos with a no deposit bonus?
We always make sure to update our list on a regular basis. Just come back from time to time to see the latest offers.
Am I eligible to claim a no deposit bonus?
Yes, all Canadian players are eligible for a no deposit bonus at our recommended casinos.
Can I play all casino games with a no deposit bonus?
No, there’s a list of casino games that are allowed for play with bonus funds.
Can I find a no deposit bonus for live dealer games?
On which slot can I play the no deposit free spins?
Usually, the free spins are awarded on certain slots like Starburst, but it all depends on the current promo. Just read the T&C of the bonus.
Can I withdraw all of my winnings?
Usually all no deposit bonuses have maximum cash out limit in place.
How do I use the no deposit bonus code?
Just enter the bonus code in the casino cashier, at the bonus section.
Can I get a no deposit bonus as a regular player?
Yes, no deposit bonuses are also awarded as loyalty bonuses for regular players.
Can I win the jackpot with no deposit free spins?
Usually, the free spins are not awarded on jackpot slots, but yes in certain cases it can happen.
Can I deposit my winnings to play again?
Yes, of course. Just choose any casino from our list to make a deposit and make sure to claim their welcome bonus.